Friday 10 May 2013

Praise from Terrence Soule’s Patients



Terrence Soule earns lots of praise from his patients on online review sites and in person. Now, it is easy to find information on quality and consistency of care when patients are researching new health care providers, including dentists. Health insurance sites often post patient reviews, and some patients use sites like Yelp to find new health care providers. If you look online at Dr. Terrence Soule’s reviews, you will find consistently great praise for his work as a general private practice dentist.

Terrence Soule


Terrence Soule’s patients praise the high quality of his dental work. Many report that they have seen Dr. Terrence Soule for complicated problems, and that he has resolved them in the most straightforward was possible. One patient wrote, “I had seen another dentist about my dental problems, but he wanted to do a very complicated procedure that would have cost me a lot of time and money. I went to Dr. Terrence Soule for a second opinion. He proposed a much cheaper and faster alternative that would give me the same results. He got me scheduled for a few days later and my teeth were fixed up without costing me a lot of time or pain.”

Terrence Soule


Next to their praise for his technical work, patients also praise Dr. Terrence Soule for his professionalism and attention to their needs. One long-time patient writes, “I’ve been seeing Dr. Soule for years, and he only made me wait for my appointment one. When that happened, he came out to the waiting room, apologized profusely and explained that there was an emergency with another patient. He really cares a lot about his patient’s time!” Dr. Soule treats all of his patients with respect, and their satisfaction is evident from the reviews they write. Check out his reviews online to see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment